Andy Zavoina [AMZimages] began shooting action photos in 2010 when his son was involved in high school football. Prior to that he was captures family photos, taking photos of landscapes, and shooting local events. With sports photography igniting his interest in professional photography, Andy began doing freelance photography for local newspapers in Harker Heights, Copperas Cove, Belton, Killeen and Temple, and various colleges in the area.
After becoming a grandparent, Andy realized the value of keepsake photos more than ever and expanded into family and personal photography.
Why photographs are priceless:
- When there is a sudden emergency or natural disaster, and people have moments to grab what is most important to them, they reach for the printed family photos or photo albums.
- When a home has been damaged by fire, emergency responders often evaluate the extent of the fire and try to move things out of harms way to preserve them. Photos are one of these things they try to save.
- In today’s digital age, many people have and prefer digital images that are stored on smart phones, tablets, computers, and digital picture frames, but those are not always backed up. In the event of the loss of a loved one, will you be able to look at their photo albums, or are you going to flip through pictures on their phone? Are the photos that chronicle a person’s life preserved on a backup disk? Often, they are not.
- Framed art — whether it be newborn images, family portraits, your child’s sports photos — are considered art and should be professionally printed. They should be framed when intended and should be archival, using quality ink and paper. These are meant to be shared and to be visible whenever you want to see them.
- A photograph is a moment in time. You can capture it, but you can never go back.
- Newborns are 5 days old for only 24 hours, a 1st birthday and cake smash happens only once.
- Photographs are memories. They make us smile, remember, feel the love, and warmly mourn a loss. They are what visually connects us.
Capture all the memories you can, and let AMZimages help you do that. Andy takes great pride in offering quality, professional prints that are worth the price you pay for priceless memories you can capture and share forever.